...

...

lundi 4 mai 2015

This is the end..

   I'm leaving tomorrow. I'm going to miss the people I met here so much! when I arrived, I knew nobody, but everybody welcomed me as I was family. They were so greatful for what I was doing, but at the end, I was the one that had to be greatful.I learned so much from them: their differences, their language, their way of thinking. For the teens in here, school is not a jail but a loop-hole, a way-out. Everything can seem beautiful to them. When young ladies get married, they have to be dressed in colours. Here, the white colour is for death. I though that was so weird when I was young, but now I find it beautiful.    The people in town had no cliché, no prejudice about me or my culture. That is something I find really great, they had no idea who I was, but still, they smiled to me. They smile for everything, they find it really important. I saw a little boy smiling while we were working, and I asked him"why do you smile? I just gave you homework. - Because if you don't smile, you can't enjoy anything. If you smile you could even enjoy having homeworks." he answered. And that's when I understood that the indian culture is so much more than the Taj Mahal. It's a whole way of seeing life, and every person has his own way to see it. I learned so much from this trip, and I believe now my life has more sense... I hope you enjoy my blog, and I wish to all of you that you can have an experience like this that would change your life the way it changed mine!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire